Specialism: Data / Statistical Analysis - Data / Statistical AnalysisClosed
Our client is a banking subsidiary of a Financial Group in Japan, one of the world’s largest financial service providers. They have a presence in Singapore for over 40 years and holds a full bank license and provides banking services.
- Draw business plans, strategies and roadmaps, to be presented to high level management in the financial institution (Bank).
- Support all sections in the Department by providing essential data for business promotion purposes to achieve department targets.
- Launch (new or advanced) an effective promotion system to achieve the target for our department
- Constantly and spontaneously seek, design, develop and produce value added reports and tools for business promotion, including but not limited to data mining.
- A Bachelor Degree with 3 years of relevant experience in data processing.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, especially Advanced Excel and Advanced Power Point.
- Proficiency in Japanese language as the incumbent is expected to engage in communication with colleagues in Head Office (Japan)
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.