Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Corporate BankingClosed
Our client is a banking subsidiary of a Financial Group in Japan, one of the world’s largest financial service providers. They have a presence in Singapore for over 40 years and holds a full bank license and provides banking services.
- Managing relationships and new business development with Japanese multinational corporations’ portfolios
- Maximizing profitability from existing and new portfolios assigned.
- Analyzing credit risk, documentation and setting up of credit facilities, and execution of transactions
- Coordinating with relevant divisions and departments, and other branches within our overseas network to be able to provide wide range of global financial solution to customers.
- A Bachelor degree with 2 years of relevant experience in a corporate banking environment in a relationship management role
- The ability to communicate in business level Japanese would be a strong advantage due to the liaison with our Head Office in Japan and the requirement to service the Bank’s Japanese corporate customers