Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 14 May 2021
- Provide general administrative support to the office
- Maintain client database, opening and closing of files
- Data entry and filing of documents
- Assist in preparation of correspondences and basic legal documents
- Manage day to day office duties, include attending to phone calls, mail, liaising with dispatch
- Prepare invoices
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience, preferably in office administration.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, well-organized and can work well under time constraints.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and requires Japanese language proficiency to communicate with Japanese stakeholders on officer enquiries/matters.
- With Bonus
- Potential yearly increment
- Decent learning curve and career progression provided
- Work Life Balance