Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Kitchen Crew
Posted on 16 Sep 2021
Our client is a Japanese authentic restaurant that promotes good health, longevity and beautiful life through food.
The dishes combine different ingredients into a delectable blend of flavours and induces.
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Preparing, sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs
- Disposing of rubbish
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
- Must be able to follow instructions from senior staff.
- Chinese language skills would be an advantage to liaise with Chinese speaking customers
- Preferable with Japanese cuisine experience for senior applicant.
- 44 working hours per week, split shift (10:30AM-2:00PM, 5:30PM-10:00PM ;Idle period from 2pm to 5:30pm)
SGD 1,900 - 2,200 (Negotiable)
SGD 1,500 - 2,300 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,000 - 3,500
SGD 2,000 - 3,000
SGD 2,000 - 3,000 (Negotiable)