Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Quality Assurance
Posted on 06 May 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Management Representative for ISO (on site and off site plant if required)
- Ensure ISO Management System is functioning in all on site and off site plant
- To review control document on a regular basis and update any changes according.
- Ensure document is maintain properly.
- Lead in external and internal audits.
- To response to customer pertaining to quality, ISO and standard related enquiries.
- To investigate and coordinate responses to all complaints received pertaining to gas division product and ensure all action agreed is taken into action.
- To coordinate with supplier on complaints/incidents if required.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the AVP Quality.
- Minimum Degree in Science or Engineering
- Preferably some experience in customer QA experience in pharmaceutical and electronic
- Experiences in performing writing investigation
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, SPC and Problem Solving Tools such as 8D, FMEA
- Excellent in problem solving and analytical abilities, to critically analyze systems and investigation results.
- Require to work on odd hours when communicating with overseas suppliers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance