Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 30 Jun 2021
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Administer, Monitor, maintain and optimize WAN/LAN, Wifi, Voice networks for optimal performance and maximum availability.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and resolve hybrid WAN/LAN, Wifi performance and capacities issues.
- Perform WAN/LAN/Wifi/Firewall/Loadbalancer other Network related configuration, backups and regular network documentation updates.
- Troubleshoot and optimize WAN circuits with upstream provider.
- Manage and coordinate the administration of several systems
- Take an automated data driven approach to diagnosing and solving complex network infrastructure issues
- Demonstrates a high level of energy, results driven and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineer, Math or related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years of Network implementation and support role for a large IP network.
- Full comprehension of the TCP/IP application suite and OSI models.
- Experience with administration, implementation, and troubleshooting of IPv4, Layer 2 and Layer 3 switches
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and an ability to interact with both internal and external customers that are technical or non-technical
- Cisco (CCNP Minimum/CCIE desirable),Juniper, VMWare NSX, Fortigate, F5 certifications are highly desirable
- Preferably with the following working experience (but not a must):
- (a) Worked on Cisco WAN Routes, Cisco Nexus switch, Juniper/Fortigate firewalls, F5/Netscaller Load balancers, Dynamic routing protocols, DHCP, NAT, and QoS.
- (b) Implemented interior and exterior WAN routing protocols and knowledge on new WAN technologies (SDWAN)
- (c) New technologies: SDWAN, NSX, ACI and Cloud computing
- (d) Hands on with LAN switching (spanning tree, VLAN, trunking, IGMP, PIM).
- (e) Experience with DMVPN, VPN/SSLVPN Tunnels, VoIP and Multicast.
- (f) Working knowledge with network monitoring tools
- (g) Familiarity with Unix-like systems such as MacOS, Centos and Ubuntu and experience with virtual server environments
- (h) Knowledge in scripting for network automation and an attention to detail and discipline to utilize best practices for network systems and security
- 1 year renewable contract
Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (add 1 day/year up to max 22 days)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Working hour: Mon - Fri (8:30AM - 5:30PM)