Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Assembly / Process / Production
Posted on 20 Apr 2021
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- To supervise production workers and make sure factory operation runs smoothly
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations and efficiency
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers to make sure they are competent in given task
- Collaborating with QC Department to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Overseeing in maintenance work and schedule
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.