Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Network & System
Posted on 23 Sep 2021
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Deliver network projects. Engineer is required to implement network infrastructure including LAN/WAN, Firewalls, PC setup, wireless solutions and others.
- Responsible for network design, development, implementation, testing, troubleshooting, meeting and preparing completion document.
- Gather the technical requirement, develop high & low level design, implementation and user acceptance plan and so on to customer.
- Primary handle PC setup. Other products include Fortigate, Juniper, Ruckus, Paloalto etc, it would be variable depends on the requirement from customer
- Project Management role such as prepare work breakdown structure (WBS), issue management list, meeting minutes and etc.
- Support maintenance team to perform corrective maintenance when required.
- Minimum a Diploma / Fresh Graduate in IT/Network or related field
- Knowledgeable in network infrastructure including LAN/WAN, Firewalls, PC setup, wireless solutions and others.
- Knowledgeable in Fortigate, Juniper, Ruckus, Paloalto etc is preferred, but not a must.
- -Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (add 1 day/year up to max 22 days)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff
- Working hour: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
SGD 3,500 - 4,500
SGD 3,500 - 4,000