Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 15 May 2021
The Group is founded in 1930. Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of valves, fittings and high precision flow control systems. The company has built a line-up of products for a wide variety of applications from products for the semiconductor industry to aerospace rockets to hydrogen fuel cell industry.
- Work closely with Inside Sales Team/Sales Engineers/Managers to support and improve sales operations, including troubleshooting product and customer process issues and updating customer’s process documentation.
- Support and assist Inside Sales Team/Sales Engineers with projects through building or procuring test products and performing testing, including process validations.
- Identify product problems to minimize customer down time and recommend solutions to Sales Engineering.
- Attend technical inquiries and provide technical support to customers in relation to fitting, valves, flow controllers and other products for semiconductor industry
- Assist with hands on training of sales employees on new products.
- Responsible for installation, commissioning of our products and conducting training at in house facilities or customer sites.
- Travel to customer site to understand technical issue and perform troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Possess degree in Engineering Technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic understanding and ability to read prints and schematics
- Must have experience in components for Semiconductor industry.
- Proficiency in using computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to perform all assigned tasks, work independently, and complete work on schedule.
- Strong problem solving skills, efficient management of time and resources. Proactive with good follow up skills
- Possess own car (Car allowance will be provided)
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 14 days (will increase to max 21 days)
- Car Allowance
- Petrol & ERP are reimbursable
- Medical benefit: $1000 – Outpatient, $1500 - Specialist, $1500 – Dental