Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Office Operations
Posted on 10 May 2021
Our Client is a local setup that is dealing in automotive parts and spare-parts and accessories, they are centrally located and accessible by public transport (MRT/Bus)
- Handles orders processing to suppliers on ad-hoc basis.
- Preparation of stock list for warehouse staff to stock take at suppliers warehouse.
- Preparation of stock list for each customer for warehouse staff to stock take and pack the goods for collection by transporters and forwarders.
- Issuance of invoices to customers accurately and on a timely basis.
- Attend to customers queries on billings issues and back orders status.
- Ensure that the required documents are complete before filing.
- Support to operations, as and when required (example, assist to stock take when suppliers deliver the goods if the warehouse staff is out of office or assist to stock take and pack the goods for customers on an urgent basis if short of staff).
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by Supervisor
- Minimally 1 to 2 years of sales admin support experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Possess simple accounting working experience is advantages but not compulsory.
- Meticulous and attentive to details at work
- Able to communicate well with Chinese speaking associates.
- Working hours from 8.15am to 6pm from Mondays to Fridays