Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 08 Apr 2021
Our client is a global blockchain technology company providing solutions for developers, startups, enterprises, and governments. They develop enterprise-grade applications, builds developer tools, invest in startups, and provides blockchain education.
- Provide administrative support in the development and review of department goals, systems and work processes for HR operational excellence and update any changes in the HR handbook
- Compile HR reports to track strategic department and company goal accomplishment
- Support the senior management to foster a strong company culture in line with the company’s values and objectives
- Administer HR-related paperwork to ensure compliance with all labour laws and regulations, as well as government reporting and administration requirements.
- People operations: own all people operations processes including performance review cycles; compensation reviews and planning; benefits administration; legal and regulatory compliance as it relates to employment, etc., and as we scale to ensure that we evolve our processes appropriately.
- Employee development and retention: develop and execute all learning and development initiatives and help drive a high-performance, high-growth mindset that focuses on career development and growth.
- Recruiting and talent acquisition: leading a team of talent acquisition specialists/manager, run our recruiting and talent acquisition activities including defining and implementing strategies to attract, hire, and retain top talent across the company with a focus on building a diverse and inclusive team.
- Cultural champion: be a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective programs that promote morale while achieving our company goals.
- Trusted advisor: be the trusted advisor to the CEO and HODs, holding all managers to a high-quality standard.
- Workplace operations: oversee the building management, workplace, safety & security team to ensure that employees are provided with a healthy and conducive working environment.
- Plan, develop and implement HR continuous improvement activities.
- 5 to 10 years of HR experience
- Confident to handle regional hiring process
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and highly organized
- Japanese speaking proficiency will be an advantage to liaise with Japanese staff
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask