Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 08 Apr 2021
Our client is a global blockchain technology company providing solutions for developers, startups, enterprises, and governments. They develop enterprise-grade applications, builds developer tools, invest in startups, and provides blockchain education.
- Document/Contract management of the entire group, purchase and arrangement of equipment
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Responsible general office administration and facility management duties including managing our landlord relationship and office equipment and supplies
- Arrangements for airline tickets and hotels for business trips
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Support Head of People and Culture for company HR operations such as Application of Work permit, recruiting process, Preparation of Employment letter
- Secretarial Support to C-Suite executives and HOD.
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects assigned by Executives/Head of People and Culture from time to time.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong growth mind and flexibility towards work
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills(verbally and in writing)
- Japanese speaking proficiency will be an advantage to liaise with Japanese staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel, PowerPoint & Internet)
SGD 3,000 - 5,000