Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 07 Apr 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Report to Senior Project/Project Manager
- Responsible for all day to day construction, operational and administration activities at sites.
- Responsible to client and Project Manager for construction as scheduled.
- Responsible for preparation of planning and progress report every week and report to Project Manager and client
- Monitors progress closely. Identify problem areas and initiate action plans and involve Project Manager when necessary
- Conduct weekly progress meeting with project team
- Coordinate activities of various disciplines during construction phase.
- Control activities of sub-contractors from the point of view of productivity, safety, regulations, quality and schedule
- Implement safety and quality awareness
- Keeps site discipline at highest levels
- Responsible for heavy lifting operation and marine operation for module integrations,
- Responsible for module to module & module to hull hook-ups and mechanical completion
- with various trades, i.e. structure, piping, E&I, outfitting & painting
- Responsible for providing assistance and coordination to client for pre-commissioning and commissioning (client scope) activities
- Working Hours: 5.5 days, 8am to 5pm (M-F), 8am to 12pm (Sat)
- Working Location: Jiangsu China
- Degree in Engineering preferred
- At least 4-5 years of experience as in a Marine Shipyard for vessel and topside all discipline integration scope or Oil & Gas industry
- Good management and leadership skills
- Able to handle stress and pressure
- Adaptable to fast paced work environment, able to work under pressure, able to finish assigned work on time
- Proactive, good communicative interpersonal skills, able to coordinate with different discipline staff and work well in a team