Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 05 Apr 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- The Service Specialist will be responsible for coordinating on-site installation project, inspecting, repairing and servicing of safety equipment.
- Carry out on-site Horizontal Lifelines installation.
- Engage in on-site servicing for Industrial Ventilation Machine.
- Assist the Sales Executive in demonstrating the products to clients.
- Provide inspection and reparation services to clients.
- Respond to sales enquiries and conduct sales presentation.
- Minimum Nitec in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Willing and able to work at heights
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess driving license
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance