Industry: Chemical / Biochemical / Petrochemical
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Chemical
Posted on 01 Apr 2021
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.
- Reports directly to the Assistant / Production Engineer.
- Ensure that Production schedules are met within acceptable quality and safety level.
- Ensure that there will be no line down situation in production floor.
- Keeps records of Inventory and Ensure that there is sufficient material inventory for Production use.
- Ensure that Process Parameters, Check-sheet, Data-sheet readings are within prescribe operational range.
- Ensure that subordinate carry out necessary check sheet and record sheet before, during and after activities.
- Prepares progress and statistical reports related to Production, QMS, EMS and OHS performance.
- Performs NAV System.
- Supervises Production Technicians and Production Assistants in ensuring that QMS EMS and OHS procedures are adhered to.
- Understands Risk Management, FMEA, 8D, 5Why etc. and ensure that the risks and gaps are identified and the control measures are in place and communicated to the Production Technicians and Production Assistants.
- Daily Inspection of production area and Ensure proper housekeeping.
- Enforce shop floor discipline and uplift morale of Production Technicians and Production Assistants.
- Ensure adherence to standard operating procedure.
- Provide necessary training to upgrade the skills and job knowledge of the Production Technicians and Production Assistants.
- Conduct follow up actions to all related production activities as and when it is needed.
- Perform any other task as instructed by Superior.
- Possess a Diploma or equivalent
- preferably 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- Microsoft office skills
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus