Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 26 Mar 2021
Our client is a well-known Japanese company which offer a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids. Established in 1973, our client has promoted and distributed their products in Singapore through the retail and supermarket channels as well as has performed performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations.
- Develop and promote sports supplement and other consumer food products within Singapore market through sales and marketing activities (workshops, products presentation, sports event/campaign, etc.)
- Digital marketing (ecommerce management, social media management and webinars)
- Develop good relationship with Sports coach, athletes and related people to create credibility for products and company.
- Meeting sales and profit targets
- To execute approved action plans and strategies towards achieving annual sales target
- To develop new market and strengthen customer base
- To ensure prompt payment collections
- To service and manage key accounts by conducting sales visits and products presentation
- To work closely with Sales Admin team to co-ordinate on delivery schedule
- To perform competitive analysis and develop sales proposal
- To manage stock inventory to ensure sufficient supplies to customers
- To work with Suppliers to provide products’ technical information to Customers on health beneficial information and intake direction according to customers’ requirements
- Possess at least 2 to 3 years of working experience in Sales and Marketing field.
- Min. Diploma holder in food science or business related studies.
- Basic knowledge in sports’ nutrition is preferable
- Have strong keen interests in sports
- Possess good interpersonal, effective communication and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented and highly capable of meeting personal sales targets
- Meal Allowance
- HP allowance
- Variable bonus
- Group Insurances
- Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement
- Monday to Friday (9am - 6pm)
SGD 2,800 - 3,500 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 3,000 - 3,800 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 3,900 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 3,500