Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
Specialism: Project Management - Project Management
Posted on 24 Jun 2021
Our client incorporated in Singapore back in 1999, that positioned themselves as a Mechanical and Electrical Integrated Specialist that providing M & E Engineering Services and Facilities Maintenance, for residential, institutional, industrial, commercial, upgrading and other infrastructure development projects.
- Site coordination and attend to site Inspection by RTO/ SO/ Construction/ Client and compiling of certificate
- Planning for daily manpower, materials and tools Control and monitor the work & overcome site issues.
- Liaison with client, maincon, sub-con and suppliers.
- Design of electrical system
- Respond to inspection given on site and attend to complaint and ensure rectification
- Material delivery control and coordination on site
- Ensure work site safety measure
- Recognized ITC/NTC in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in project co-ordination working in construction industry
- Preferably completed relevant safety course
- Able to start work immediately or when short notice in added advantage
- With Bonus
- Potential yearly increment
- Decent learning curve and career progression provided
- Work Life Balance