Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Freight Services
Posted on 18 Apr 2021
- To lead, build, implement and manage the global LCL strategy in line with the company's mid-term plan outlined in the Transform 2025 Project
- To design, implement and expand global LCL products by strategic set-up of own consolidation box lanes and co-loading out lanes through co-working with the company's global LCL co-loader partners
- To develop partnership with Yusen global LCL co-loader partners, through applying strong procurement/quality management to them.
- To develop own consolidation box trade lanes in cooperation with regional HQ and country level operating companies.
- To lead and build global tender strategy setting target opportunities and apply competitive pricing and products.
- To participate and provide guidance in moving forward to the right direction from LCL market perspective for on-going projects including the following:
- a) Digital Platform Project to enhance on-line LCL quotation platform and expand to global coverage
- b) Leading and participating in the optimization project of LCL operation
- Minimum with bachelor's degree in business related major.
- 5-10 years of past working experience in freight forwarding and logistics related field
- Possess good experience in leadership role/ managerial positions in large organization
- Good credential in customer/partner orientation and proficient in organizing & planning; able to organize or schedule people or tasks
- Preferably with regional exposure
- Should have exceptional communication and people skills both verbal and written.
- Need to be enthusiastic and motivated individual with analytical mind bent on analyzing situations objectively