Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 15 Apr 2021
Our client is a well-known Japanese company which offer a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids. Established in 1973, our client has promoted and distributed their products in Singapore through the retail and supermarket channels as well as has performed performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations.
- Assist Department manager in daily logistics operation.
- Order Management including forecast, shipment booking, recording / tracking and follow up with both supplier and customer.
- Assist in managing logistics costs, including freight rates negotiation and payment arrangement.
- Procurement & Inventory Control.
- Prepare and submit assigned reports that cover buyers purchasing pattern, suppliers’ allocation, price trend, freight expenses, market intelligence, inventories, etc.
- Prepare Purchase Order and various shipping documents, including export permit.
- Liaise with insurance agent/supplier/customer when claims arises.
- Minimally Diploma level, preferably majoring in Business / Logistics / Supply Chain management.
- Minimum 3 ~ 5 years of related working experience in similar position.
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP (SAP training can be provided).
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Management, logistics management, international trading and business contract negotiation (freight rates).
- Familiar with insurance claims handling.
- Good personality, verbal and written communication skills
- Staff insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transport Reimbursement (home/work/home per working day)
- Variable bonus