Industry: Textiles / Garment
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Posted on 12 Mar 2021
Our Client started since 1989 has grown to be one that provides high quality stone surfaces with an equally quality service, creating beautiful and inviting homes. They are now one of the key players in Singapore, offering four main types of stone surfaces: Granite, Marble, Quartz and Sintered Surface. Having their own factory and warehouse in Singapore, they provide a one-stop solution for flooring, wall, feature walls, as well as top’s needs.
- Pulling orders and preparation for outgoing jobs e.g. loading the materials onto the lorry
- Pick up materials as needed and organize the materials/products in the lorry.
- Load all tools and installation equipment onto the lorry, so that they are ready for deployment and use at the site.
- Safely transport heavy products such as kitchen tops, counter tops, etc from the production floor to the lorry, and onto installation site
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the lorry.
- Lay down protective barriers and prepare job sites for error-free installation
- Perform installation of Granite, Marble, Quartz, Sintered Surface kitchen countertops, sinks, backsplashes, fireplaces, tub surrounds and shower walls & floor, etc.
- Ensure quality and precise installations using skilled craftsman methods/techniques to ensure near perfect installation of our products
- Ensure all measurement and installation tasks are completed on time
- Make sure all redo jobs are reported correctly and timely
- Support other teams if required
- Provide courteous customer service to our customers
- Clearly communicate options or recommendations to end customer or site leader as needed e.g. explain to ID/customer about installation requirements especially special requirements
- Maintain a safe, organised and clean work environment at job sites
- Process appropriate paperwork regarding the materials/job orders.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Working Location: Woodlands
- Working Hours: 5.5 days work week. Mondays to Fridays (8.30am to 6.30pm) Saturdays (8.30am to 2pm)
- Possess at least a Singapore Class 3 driving license.
- Candidate should preferably possess at least a Primary/O-Level certificate
- Physically strong and able to deal with heavy weights e.g. 20kg and above
- Prior experience with stone fabrication and/or installation will be an advantage
- Understand simple English
- Strong attention to details, precise, meticulous and good organisation skills,
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Must be able to work and communicate well with customers
- Comfortable with using digital devices such as tablets for checking and updating schedules.
- Have positive attitude and willing to learn
- Take pride in what you do and show integrity