Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Marketing - Brand / Product ManagementClosed
One of the world leading biotechnological MNC which established in 1978 and introduced its product to Singapore market in 1979. It possess and perseveres its inherited to gain awareness from Singapore publicity due to the product's unique probiotics.
- Develop marketing strategy.
- Planning and execution of marketing plan and promotional activities.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, competition and other factors that affect marketing strategies.
- Advise management in product advertising, media channels, packaging design and branding.
- Maintain the department's budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective.
- Monitor marketing campaign’s impact on sales performance and recommend adjustment in strategies as needed.
- Conduct factory educational tours and health talk presentation.
- Visit external sites to conduct roadshows, presentation, etc.
- Minimum Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in performance marketing or digital marketing
- Possess Class 3 driving license
- BASIC SALARY + AWS + ATTRACTIVE BONUS
- Allowances (Title + HP + Meal)
- Company Vehicle provided
- Medical + Dental benefits
- 5days work week (8am - 5.30pm)