Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
Specialism: Management - Senior ManagementClosed
Our client is a global blockchain technology company providing solutions for developers, startups, enterprises, and governments. They develop enterprise-grade applications, builds developer tools, invest in startups, and provides blockchain education.
- Document/Contract management of the entire group, purchase, and arrangement of equipment
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Responsible for general office administration and facility management duties including managing our landlord relationship and office equipment and supplies
- Arrangements for airline tickets and hotels for business trips
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Support Head of People and Culture for company HR operations such as Application of Work permit, recruiting process, Preparation of Employment letter
- Secretarial Support to C-Suite executives and HOD.
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects assigned by Executives/Head of People and Culture from time to time.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably handles HR as well
- Familiar with Singapore MOM regulations
- Ability to perform in a fast pace environment
- Strong growth mind and flexibility towards work
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills(verbally and in writing)
- Japanese language to liaise with Japanese CEO (speaking and writing)