Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
Specialism: Design / Specifications - Interior
Posted on 26 Feb 2021
A dedicated, creative, and resourceful young company that established in 2013, providing creative design and building services to the global retail and commercial clients. The company has production workshops in Malaysia and China with footprints in Singapore, Indonesia, and Thailand.
- Responsible for the overall project management, planning & control and execution, risk management including project budget evaluation and profitability.
- Administer all site works, including cash flow planning, costing, contract administration, management of delivery and progress of project to ensure quality of work and safety regulations are complied with
- Lead, supervise, monitor and implement the projects to ensure workmanship, timelines, technical and safety aspect are met in accordance to statutory and client requirement
- Preparation of tender/quotation/drawings document
- Maintain client's satisfaction with project performance and follow up on new business opportunities with clients
- Verify claims and variation and payment
- Attend meetings related to projects and liaise with consultant, designer, client, sub-contractor and any relevant parties
- Ensure renovation deposit place with building management is refunded timely.
- Diploma or Degree in Interior Design, Architecture with at least 3 years of experience
- Must have experience in project management for retail projects
- Must be able to understand and read designed drawings and technical drawings
- Strong leadership, organization and planning
- Self-motivated and result orientated, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently when on site and as a team when in conjunction to coordinate
- AWS + VB
- 5days work week, 9am - 6pm