Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 26 Feb 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Work with HSSE Manager in maintaining a robust Workplace Safety and Health system for the Group and ensure compliance.
- Responsible and accountable for the Occupational HSE performance of all those working under him.
- Brief department employees and ensure they fully understand their accountability to personal responsibility towards health, safety and environment.
- Responsible and accountable that department employees receive and understand safety & health orientation, safety & health procedures, instructions and practices and applicable to them and their work.
- Initiate investigations in all incidents and implement initial corrective actions and effective preventive measures.
- Discipline employees under him that contravene any safety and health procedure or instruction.
- Ensure Safe Working Procedures are followed and maintain good housekeeping in their workplaces and the yard zones assigned to them.
- Brief and instruct sub-contractors/ Client sub-contractors on the Safe Work procedures and instructions that they and their employees are required to comply with.
- Monitor and manage department Risk Assessment (RA), appoint competent personnel to conduct RA, ensure new task(s) identified are suitably provided with control measures and periodic review once in three years is conducted or as and when required.
- Develop and review and update policies & procedure within the context of legislative requirements.
- Conduct site visits to perform incident investigation, site inspections and audits, and follow up on implementation of observations.
- Managing budget spending and identifying area to improve efficiency.
- Any other task as assigned by immediate Superiors/Management.
- Verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Registered WSHO with 3 – 5 years experience
- FSM & ECO will be advantage
- Good interpersonal, written presentation, and collaboration skills, with the confidence to meaningfully engage diverse stakeholders.
- Dynamic, responsible and meticulous, strong initiative, sense of urgency, good team player, work independently etc
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management with shipyard experience will be advantageous
- Familiar with ISO45001 & 14001
- Fire Safety Manager certified by SCDF
- Hot work & Confined Space Safety Assessor
South West, Singapore
SGD 3,800 - 5,500 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 5,000
South West, Singapore
SGD 3,500 - 5,000