Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Hardware)
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/DatabaseClosed
- Responsible for day-to-day management and administration of various network system.
- Perform analysis of systems to detect network problems and systems failure.
- Setting up network, switches, routers, firewall and network infrastructure.
- Provides technical support for customer to resolve ant network related issues.
- Handle Network troubleshooting, network performance monitoring & implementation of routers, switches & AP.
- Assist and provide support for network security and security management .
- Liaise with customers to resolve any systems, IT, security and technical issues.
- Ensure that service quality are met and maintain SLA.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in implementing administrating network devices (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, WLC, WAF, Load balancers, Cable patching, Racks)
- Knowledgeable about: (1) TCP/IP, virtualized infrastructure, storage and database; (2) Firewalls, IPsec S2S VPN, RAVPN
- Exposure to network equipment e.g. Cisco Systems, F5, checkpoint, fortigate, Aruba and firewalls/IPS/IDS/Proxy/Monitoring tools
- Min 1 year experience