Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Sales - Sales - CorporateClosed
Our client is a well-known Japanese company which offer a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids. Established in 1973, our client has promoted and distributed their products in Singapore through the retail and supermarket channels as well as has performed performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations.
- To develop new market and strengthen customer base. Handle frozen food, seasoning and etc for food service channel
- To increase market share and meeting sales and profit targets
- To execute approved action plans and strategies towards achieving annual sales target
- To ensure prompt payment collections
- To service and manage key accounts by conducting sales visits and products presentation
- To work closely with Sales Admin team to co-ordinate on delivery schedule
- To perform competitive analysis and develop sales proposal
- To manage stock inventory to ensure sufficient supplies to customers
- To collect business information from customer/market
- To work with Suppliers to provide products technical information in order to offer solution to customers’ requirements
- Minimum Diploma holder in any business related studies
- At least 5 years of related working experience in customer handling.
- Highly motivated individual and ability to initiatives to achieve assigned tasks and company objectives.
- Good interpersonal skill and a team player.
- Results-oriented and capable of meeting sales targets.
- Possess a driving license is an advantage, not a must.
- Meal allowance
- Mobile allowance
- Transport reimbursement
- Variable bonus
- Group insurances, Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement.
- 14 days Annual Leave