Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 02 Feb 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Ensure the safe and efficient deployment of all assigned personnel and equipment
- Seek guidance from HOD, Construction Manager or others as necessary before making critical decisions
- Work with other projects' personnel to ensure the most efficient use of equipment across the facility
- Ensure all equipment and machinery being used is functioning properly and has the required certification and colour coding in place.
- Ensure the safe use and operation of all manner of lifting, pulling, skidding and hoisting equipment Ensure work areas are maintained in a clean and orderly manner
- Ensure plant and equipment is made available for scheduled inspection and maintenance
- Forecast tools and equipment requirements for the scope of work
- Assist and advise in the preparation of construction methods and lifting plans. Prepare Task Risk Assessments as required
- Participate in Toolbox Talks
- Give clear and concise instructions to team members and follow up to ensure safe and timely execution.
- Monitor productivity and schedule performance and be pro-active in investigating the reasons for poor performance and implementing corrective measures
- Contribute to overall construction plans by considering efficient and effective methods of executing the work.
- Share the workload of other rigging supervisors as well as HOD during leave rotations. Mentor, train and assess international personnel under his/her control.
- Location: Tuas
- Working hours: 7.45am to 4.45pm (M-F), 7.45am to 11.45am (sat)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering perferred
South West, Singapore
SGD 5,000 - 8,000 (Negotiable)