Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 25 Jan 2021
Our Japanese Client is a 100% subsidiary of an international logistics company, established in 1997. They handle all international transportation and logistics.
- Provides administrative and office services support to warehouse.
- Exceptional service delivery to customers both internal and external is the key operational requirement of this role
- Processes warehouse inbound, outbound paperwork.
- Enters data, including reporting, inventory adjustments and stock in and out.
- Maintains physical inventory of materials.
- Ensures packing list, received goods and purchase orders match, and completes purchasing paperwork.
- Accurate data entry of pick pages; resulting in the printing and collating of invoices for specific customers and Dispatch routes.
- Checks with supervisor or manager for any changes in schedules or nightly routines.
- Processes receiving reports, and maintains database of customer specific inventory.
- Maintains updates of inventory and month end billing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Undertake any other assignments, which the management may request from time to time.
- Preferably with 2 years working experience in relevant industry
- Responsible, responsive & committed
- Attention to details & organized
- Fast learner who will soon be required to work independently with minimum supervision
- Collaborative team player
- Microsoft office, WMS
- Variable Bonus (subject to company performance)
- Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm; Alternate Sat 8.30am - 12.30pm
- Location: Jurong East