Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Posted on 25 Feb 2021
Our Japanese Client is a 100% subsidiary of an international logistics company, established in 1997. They handle all international transportation and logistics.
- Perform daily warehouse duties including but not limited to inbound (receiving, sorting, put-away), outbound (pick/pack/release), materials handling responsibilities and general housekeeping duties
- Maintain high inventory accuracy
- Checking on the quality and quantity of items for receiving and releasing
- Store product into respective location identify in WMS system and update location; if any
- Packing items according to SOP
- Report discrepancy such as shortages, excess and damaged product / carton
- Ensure warehouse safety and adhere SOP
- Responsible for the store security and cargo preservation.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
- Perform daily housekeeping of the operation area such as disposal of damage pallets and other unwanted packing materials upon completion of operation
- To provide back up in the absence of peer Warehouse Assistant or Supervisor
- Accomplishes distribution and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Undertake any other assignments, which the management may request from time to time.
- Responsible, responsive & committed
- Attention to details & organized
- Fast learner who will soon be required to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to load and unload items of 15kg and above
- Collaborative team player
- Possess forklift license and favorably able to handle reach truck
- Variable Bonus (subject to company performance)
- OT Pay
- Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm; Alternate Sat 8.30am - 12.30pm
- Location: Jurong East