Industry: Textiles / Garment
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Help Desk & IT Support
Posted on 01 Mar 2021
Our Client started since 1989 has grown to be one that provides high quality stone surfaces with an equally quality service, creating beautiful and inviting homes. They are now one of the key players in Singapore, offering four main types of stone surfaces: Granite, Marble, Quartz and Sintered Surface. Having their own factory and warehouse in Singapore, they provide a one-stop solution for flooring, wall, feature walls, as well as top’s needs.
- Provide basic IT support & IT system guidance to employees within the Company.
- Support installation, upgrading and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Handle troubleshooting issues and provide technical support whenever needed.
- Manage IT and CCTV infrastructure and vendors.
- Provide housekeeping on server room.
- Manage IT assets including deployment, maintenance, movement and decommissioning.
- Handle general administrative duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning and other general administration.
- Perform ad-hoc duties that may be assigned
- Working Hours: 5.5 days, Mondays - Fridays: 8.30am - 5.30pm, Saturdays: 8.30am - 12.30pm
- Working Location: Woodlands
- Possess at least a NITEC Certificate or Diploma in an IT-related discipline.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in MS Office and Windows.
- Familiar with Android and Apple devices.
- Positive attitude, proactive and eager to learn.
- Willing to try out new & innovative ideas.
- Display strong initiative and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team player.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Able to communicate in both English & Mandarin to be able to work well with colleagues from different countries.
- Able to start work immediately or soon.