Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
Specialism: Building / Site Construction - Quantity SurveyingClosed
Our client incorporated in Singapore back in 1999, that positioned themselves as a Mechanical and Electrical Integrated Specialist that providing M & E Engineering Services and Facilities Maintenance, for residential, institutional, industrial, commercial, upgrading and other infrastructure development projects.
- Provide prompt and efficient maintenance and repair services for the property.
- Perform preventive / corrective maintenance checks for all building services.
- Ensure the timely completion of services and repairs to mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Assist in all internal maintenance and liaise with departments requiring technical support and assistance.
- Maintain appropriate spare parts and material stock to ensure parts are sufficient for urgent repair works.
- Ensure compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Monitor and record utility consumption and assist in carrying out the Energy Conservation Programme.
- Observe and ensure compliance to the hygiene and sanitation standards for the property.
- Ad-hoc duties or projects that may be assigned by the Facility Manager and Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1 year of relevant working experience
- Good technical skills in performing the troubleshoot & repair work to end users.
- Able to work on 5.5 days
- Working location: Dover
- 5.5 working days
- 8.30am - 6pm