Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Building / Site Construction - Quantity Surveying
Posted on 03 Jun 2021
Our client incorporated in Singapore back in 1999, that positioned themselves as a Mechanical and Electrical Integrated Specialist that providing M & E Engineering Services and Facilities Maintenance, for residential, institutional, industrial, commercial, upgrading and other infrastructure development projects.
- Perform Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV) preventive and maintenance servicing works
- Troubleshoot and repair ACMV equipment breakdown
- Perform day-to-day inspection and logging of all facility systems
- Provide technical advice and assistance on all maintenance functions
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1 year of relevant working experience
- Good technical skills in performing the troubleshoot & repair work to end users.
- Able to work on 5.5days
- 5.5working days
- 9am - 6pm
North West, Singapore
SGD 2,000 - 3,000 (Negotiable)