Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Assembly / Process / Production
Posted on 21 Jul 2021
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- To perform and fulfill daily production planning capacity (food manufacturing/food processing) as per Team Leader’s instruction.
- To observe and practice strictly on the plant sanitation and cleaning procedures at all times especially during the cleaning process at the end of the production.
- To keep the factory in good clean and hygienic condition.
- To observe and practice good personal hygiene at all times.
- To observe safety and health procedures as well as security measures at all times.
- To be able to work overtime as and when requested by the Company.
- Any other work as shall be assigned by the Management from time to time
- Physically fit, able to carry heavy loads (20kg-30kg)
- Preferably, at least 1 to 2 years experience in production, experience in food industry is preferred but not a must
- Able to work overtime as needed
- No allergy to food ingredients / food powder
- Responsible, good team player and able to work independently
- Various allowances & OT
- Annual leaves (start at 10 days per year)
- Variable bonus (subject to company's profit and individual performance)
- Staff insurance & medical reimbursement
- Uniform and safety shoes provided for operation and production employees
- Working hour: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- 3-5 minutes walk from MRT/Bus station
- Halal certified
North East, Singapore
SGD 1,200 - 1,500