Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Maintenance
Posted on 13 Jul 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Perform maintenance work.
- Control spare parts stock and maintain them in clean and good condition at all times.
- Assist in supervision of contractors during maintenance or project work.
- Ensure that all events are recorded and documented.
- Check and monitor all machinery working condition and up-keep all maintenance records.
- Perform general housekeeping within the factory compound.
- Carry out routine maintenance check.
- Ensure that work done is carried out accordingly to standard working procedures.
- Observe and ensure safe working condition to prevent any major accidental hazards (MAHs) such as to carry out schedule maintenance of the plant sites.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Maintenance Executive.
- Minimum Diploma education.
- Physically fit.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Variable allowances
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance