Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Manufacturing
Posted on 07 Jan 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- To perform filling for vessels such as Cylinders, Pallets and Tube Trailers.
- To conduct all necessary work (Inspection, Vacuuming, Venting, etc) before and after filling.
- Accurately update filling records and production reports.
- Perform corrective & preventive maintenance of equipments within the Plant.
- Work with management team to implement preventive maintenance and schedule calibration of plant equipments.
- Manage raw material stock to ensure optimum stock for operation and meet customer demand. To trigger resupply If level is low.
- Prepare and generate inventory reports to ensure inventory accuracy.
- To conduct quality checks on incoming raw materials as well as outgoing products to ensure quality compliance.
- Able to handle analysis tools or equipments such as GCs or Analyzers.
- Create and update documentation (WIs, SOPs etc) for plant operations in accordance to company policies and standards.
- To adhere to company safety policies and standards
- Perform other projects and duties assigned by management team.
- Minimum NITEC/ Higher NITEC education.
- Physically fit.
- Variable allowances
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance
South West, Singapore
SGD 1,600 - 2,400 (Negotiable)