Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 05 Apr 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Organize and assist in day-to-day operation of store.
- Prepare incoming and outgoing inspection.
- Manage inventory accuracy though monitoring of daily store activities, cycle counts and stock take.
- Issue and inspect all goods for compliance to the deliver order.
- Maintains good housekeeping in the warehouse and store area
- Adopt and adhere safety rules in the store.
- Stuffing and un-stuffing of container and cylinders packaging.
- To carry out and perform refilling duties and prepare refilling records.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Minimum Secondary education
- Physically fit.
- Variable allowances
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance