Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 06 Jan 2021
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Schedule staff and cover for any shifts.
- Supervise staff.
- Train staff to perform allocated roles.
- Manage inventory.
- Hire and train new employees.
- Ensure high quality food comes from the kitchen
- Experience in working for Japanese restaurants will be advantage
- Able to work during weekends or Public Holidays
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leaderships skills
- Comfortable setting priorities and delegating tasks as needed