Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
Specialism: Sales - Sales - CorporateClosed
Our Client provides Interior Design and Project Management Services to organizations. They have successfully completed several projects such as Commercial Offices, F&B and Retail Shops. Presently they are sited in a prime location with facilities such as swimming pool, gym and etc,.
- Acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to referrals, networking, cold calls and face to face meetings, build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritize and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Build a comprehensive profile of client organization decision makers and seek to get visibility and audience "up" and "across" the client organization
- Develop and build relationships with new potential influencers or specifiers
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with existing specifiers
- Provide excellent customer service and after sales service
- Respond quickly and effectively to all sales enquiries and follow up diligently with those enquiries
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; understanding account requirements and making initial presentations
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Proactively engage influencers and specifiers to promote our products
- Participate in conferences / shows / exhibitions when needed
- Diploma / Degree Holders in any field
- 7-10 years of corporate b2b sales experience; Preferable in Interior Design/Architecture industry
- Strong & effective communication skills; Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Possess strong networking and good connection to liaise with customers/agents/suppliers
- Able to supervise/monitor junior staffs and carry task independently
- Passionate, energetic; Sales-oriented and self-driven
- Maintain a professional demeanour and attitude at all times
- Bonus + Incentives