Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 24 Dec 2020
Since its founding in 1894 as a cotton fabric wholesaler in Japan, Our Client, has grown into a global enterprise with more than a 120-year history. Our client, is actively engaging in various business fields including the trading of textiles, machinery, and construction materials, in addition to the manufacturing and sales of medicines, medical equipment, and energy saving products.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Experience more than 2 years in chemical industry.
- BS/MS degree in related field for Chemical
- Experience to sell several chemicals to customer
- Experience to hunt new customer to sell various types of chemical.
- Have knowledge and experience to store product in warehouse
- Have knowledge about shipping procedure and shipping documents
- Successful experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, both written and speaking to liaised with Mandarin speaking customers
- 5 working days (Mon to Fri: 8.30am-5.30pm)
- Variable bonus/Performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Company transportation local and overseas business trips
- - An
SGD 3,000 - 3,500