Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 23 Dec 2020
Our client is positioned to provide "one stop" service as a strategic business partner to Japanese-related corporations operating in the South-East Asia. Services include Computer System Design, IT Consulting, Application Development, Infrastructure/Network Development, Security, and Outsourcing/ Help Desk Services.
- The newly created position will be under Infrastructure Solution Department/Service Management Team
- Assist the team lead in managing the members responsible for providing first-tier support, managing contract and procurement processes.
- Assist in the development and implementation of service desk policies, processes, and procedures to improve service desk delivery operations.
- Assist in establishing service level agreement and ensure that these agreed levels of incident resolution and request fulfillment are met.
- Deliver excellent level of technical resolutions via email and phone related to Windows PC/Server, Microsoft applications (e.g., Outlook), TV Conference systems (e.g. Cisco, Polycom), iPhone/iPad, Printer, Networking.
- Assist in IT infrastructure-related projects (e.g., technology upgrades, new hardware and software deployments, e-learning, user training) as needed.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing or assisting manager/leader in managing team in a help desk environment providing first-tier support and managing contract and procurement processes.
- Graduate in IT background (degree or diploma)
- ITIL Certification is an advantage
- Significant experience with ITSM platforms such as ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, Service Now.
- Has experience making proposal for IT help desk to new customers.
- Has general knowledge and at least 7 years experience on IT technology and infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and politely with team members, customers and users
- Excellent analytical, technical and interpersonal skills including collaboration and empathy
- Candidate need to be able to read, write and communicate in Japanese with IT counter-party in Japan for user support matters