Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 12 Jan 2021
The Group is founded in 1930. Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of valves, fittings and high precision flow control systems. The company has built a line-up of products for a wide variety of applications from products for the semiconductor industry to aerospace rockets to hydrogen fuel cell industry.
- Handling of existing customers accounts and relationship.(70%)
- Development of new customers in General Industry (oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical, power plant & others (pulp & paper, marine, alternative energy and more).(30%)
- Liaising with Japan factory regarding technical specifications of products.
- Preparation of quotations, clarification of technical specifications with customers.
- More than 2 years of relevant sales experience in General Industry (oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical, power plant & others (pulp & paper, marine, alternative energy and more).
- Must have sales experience target in either Malaysia and Indonesia Market
- Experience in Japanese working environment will be advantages
- Willing to travel as and when required
- Must possess own car (Car Allowance will be provided)
- Car Allowance (S$800 per month)
- Petrol & ERP are reimbursable
- Medical benefit ($1000 (Outpatient), $1500 (Specialist), $1500 (Dental)
- insurance provided
- Bonus AWS + VB
- Mon - Fri : 0830hrs - 1730hrs