Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 06 Sep 2021
Our client is a Singapore based accounting firm supporting Japanese companies expanding their business overseas especially in Asia. They provide a wide range of specialist services related to accounting, finance and taxation leveraging on the accountants' qualifications in Japan and Singapore. They also provide consulting services for business expansion from business start-up support accompanying the above expert service.
- In-charge of tax and accounting service to the clients.
- Manage job process of staffs
- Create work flow of the firm to enhance the service level.
- Manage relationship which clients which are mostly Japanese clients.
- Maintain technical knowledge and internal update
- CA in Singapore; Possess at least one qualification ISCA,ACCA,CPA or equivalent;
- At least 4 years experience in Accounting /Audit firm;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Hardworking and willing to learn;
- Strong attention to details;
- Knowledge in consolidation is preferred
- Working location: Raffles Place
- 5 days work Mon to Fri (9am-6pm)
- Temporary on remote work arrangement