Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Mechanical / Automotive
Posted on 07 Dec 2020
With over 30 years of experience in the automotive industry, our client is a parallel importer of Salon Cars & other Vehicles for the Singapore market. The company also provide a wide range of automotive solutions that makes them a one-stop solution automotive dealer.
- Use wide array of tools to cut off old parts, replace damage parts, repair scratches, dents and to make the car to pre accidental condition.
- To perform mechanical repairs for accident damages.
- Repairs accident related damage to vehicles restoring them to pre-collision condition in accordance with industry standards and factory specifications.
- Remove and replace windscreen.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and maintenance of equipment and its related parts
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 3 years' of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable with vehicle/automotive and possess strong hands-on skills to vehicle repairing.
- Familiar to use a wide range of tools and equipment
- Able to work on 6 days (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm; Sat 9am-4pm)
- Annual leave
- Medical leave