Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation ManagementClosed
Established in the 1980s, our client has been the preferred partner of building and construction companies in Singapore. With almost 30 years of experience in the hardware and building materials industry, our mission has always been:
- Direct and oversee the accounting, finance and admin functions of the organization.
- Prepare, review and analyze the monthly financial and management reports
- Prepare monthly and quarterly forecast, including annual budgets, and cash flow management.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries as well as GST quarterly submission report and responsible in inventory control & report.
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Other ad hoc
- More than 5 years of working experience in Commercial business as Accounting/Finance personnel
- Minimum obtains Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or other similar module.
- Required full set of accounting knowledge and possess leadership experience
- Meticulous and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work in east area
- AWS (13th month bonus)
- 5days work week. 8.30am - 6.30pm and every Friday with 1 hour earlier off