Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 21 Jan 2021
Our client first established their Sushi business back in 1933 and the legacy has been passed down to the third generation. They are dedicated to bring the best and the freshest delicacies to the table and has always been proud of their customer-centric services for valuing every and each customer. My client has successfully expanded to Singapore market back in 2018, the dining experience is said to be taste bud taking and visually pleasant!
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the Chef.
- Responsible for cleanliness of work area.
- Must monitor inventory at all times and report items that need to be reordered.
- Responsible for receiving incoming food orders and rotating stock.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean uniform.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Knowledge of kitchen sanitation.
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Able to work on Weekends and PHs.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions.