Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Mechanical
Posted on 12 Jan 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
-To initiate and promote safety programs along with safety department like monthly safety committee meetings, JSA meetings, RA meetings etc.
- Prepares construction specification in coordination with vendors for critical items and finalize installation procedures.
- Prepare equipment shop list and update the data required progressively.
- To prepare method of statements for mechanical document submission on project basis.
- MOS preparation and JSA arrangement for lifting and other site activities.
- Attend progress meeting and submits progress reports for all mechanical works for the assigned project.
- Studies scope of work and documents concerning mechanical item / equipment.
- Raise purchase requisition for the project required consumable and hardware items & sub-contractor works.
- Instructs supervisors / foremen on a day-to-day basis for work progress.
- Liaise with client representatives, classification society surveyors and others to comply with inspection requirements.
- Maintain the file copy of all latest revision drawings, approved procedures, client site instruction, signed reports for material receiving inspection and mechanical works for internal and external audits.
- Resolve any technical problem or issues faced at the work site.
- Monitors progress instruct supervisor and foreman on safety and quality.
- Keep records of all works done.
- Report to Construction Superintendent / Section Head.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experiences in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry preferred
- Knowledge in Flange Management on piping
- Mechanical equipment installation on FPSO modules
- Excellent written and good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
- Can start immediate or short period.