Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 12 Jan 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Manage a workforce of sub-contractors / workers and directing them in Structure fabrication and installation.
- Lead in give safety / quality tool box talks before start of work
- Lead/chair daily discussions with sub-contractor supervisors for daily progress updates
- Resolve production related issues due to engineering or site clashes. (Understanding TQR requirements)
- Understand, plan and execute construction sequence and drive site installation as per planned construction sequence.
- Communicate effectively, coordinate site activities between different trades to achieve structural completion as per planned construction sequence.
- Monitor and control material management on site so as to ensure proper storage and unnecessary wastage.
- Understanding Resource planning and management.
- Good inter-personal skills and able to interact and resolve issues with client’s site supervision daily
- Computer literacy – MS Excel for reporting.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Marine Offshore/equivalent