Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 04 Nov 2020
Our client established in 1971, a multi national companies that recognized as one of the logistics industry with comprehensive services company offering fully integrated logistics solutions, International Freight Forwarding (Sea Freight, Air Freight), Warehouse & Distribution Service, Land Transportation, On-Site Logistics Service, Construction Engineering Services and Maintenance services. Having subsidiaries and associate companies in Malaysia, Japan, India, China and the Middle East.
- Operating of machineries to safely lift and unload containers.
- Visual inspect the integrity of the container before cutting off the container seal.
- Taking photos of the container before and after devanning
- Collecting samples of the cargo.
- Sweep and ensure container cleanness after devanning
- Able to carry heavy stuffs
- Able to work OT/weekends if required
- Working experience in similar field/warehousing is an added advantage
- Good personality, responsible and positive attitude
- Willing to work 5.5 days
- 5.5 days work week - Mon-Fri 8pm-5pm, Sat 8am to 12pm
- OT Pay
- Medical consultation coverage after 3 mths of service
- Overtime payable as per 1.5X & 2.0X hourly rate
- Annual Increment - Every July
- Company Performance Bonus - End of Dec & before CNY, average 2 months
- Annual leave - 9 days, every year + 1 additional day, capped at 16 days
- Exam leave - 5 days, resets annually