Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 12 Jan 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Lifting supervisors appointed for tower or mobile cranes at the worksites must complete the Lifting Supervisors Safety Course conducted by an accredited training provider.
- To review and advice the lifting plan
- Observe, coordinate and supervise all lifting activities in accordance to the Lifting Plan
- Briefing all lifting team members (i.e., crane operators, riggers and signalmen) on the Lifting Plan, risk control measure and safe lifting procedure before the commencement of any lifting operation
- Ensuring that only registered crane operators, appointed riggers and appointed signalmen participate in any lifting operation involving the use of mobile and tower cranes
- Ensuring that the ground conditions are safe for any lifting operation to be performed by mobile cranes
- Be present during all lifting operations;
- To take suitable measures when unsafe conditions are reported.
- Also, to rectify the conditions so that the lifting operation can be conducted safely
- Contribute and execution of risk assessment, job safety analysis, safety procedures / check list, safety records and documentation.
- Daily safety audit on all lifting equipment, gears and devices included.
- Prior to lifting, check on capacity of lifting equipment, gears, devices, grounds, surrounding, overhead obstructions and weather conditions.
- Working Location: Tuas
- Working Hours: Working hours: 5.5 days (Mon-Fri: 8am to 5pm, Sat: 8am to 12pm)
- At least 5 years of experience as a lifting supervisor.
- Obtained Lifting Supervisors Safety Course and Work-At-Height Certificate is a must.
- Experience and knowledge in heavy lifting.
- Adaptable to fast paced work environment, able to work under pressure, able to finish assigned work on time
- Excellent written and good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
- Can start immediate or short period.