Industry: Semiconductor / Wafer Fabrication
Specialism: Human Resources - Generalist
Posted on 22 Oct 2020
Our client is a Japanese company that contribute to the development and mass-production of semiconductors worldwide. The company nurture and maintain a high level of motivation among employees through appraisal and recognition of capabilities and achievements.
- Provide general administrative supports, eg. Sort and distribute incoming letters, maintain and order office supplies, fax, scan and copy documents etc.
- Provide support to HR & Admin duties including hiring, on-boarding & off-boarding preparation, office operations.
- Assist interview coordination, follow up the status and record recruitment database.
- Assist in follow up on Application & renewal of work pass for foreign workers.
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employees’ records for monthly manpower reporting and analysis.
- Assist to submit employee related insurance and medical benefit scheme claims. Ensure all employee related insurance and medical claims are completed and updated.
- Any other adhoc duties might be assigned.
- Minimum a diploma in any discipline.
- Must have good command of English, so as to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Japanese language would be an advantage( JLPT level 3 and above ) to communicate with Japanese staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Team player and able to interact with staff at all levels
- Meticulous, independent and a fast learner.