Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - General / Cost Accounting
Posted on 22 Oct 2020
Our Client started since 1989 has grown to be one that provides high quality stone surfaces with an equally quality service, creating beautiful and inviting homes. They are now one of the key players in Singapore, offering four main types of stone surfaces: Granite, Marble, Quartz and Sintered Surface. Having their own factory and warehouse in Singapore, they provide a one-stop solution for flooring, wall, feature walls, as well as top’s needs.
- Assist in the full spectrum of AR duties which includes invoice preparation, sales verification, month end closing and reconciliation.
- Prepare and process documents such as Invoices (Credit Terms & Cash Terms) & Credit Notes.
- Perform tracking & monitoring of collections & payments including updating of Aging list for dissemination to Sales team for follow up.
- Reconcile outstanding payments, billing disputes, discrepancy.
- Prepare & process Purchase Order (PO).
- Assist in the full spectrum of Stock duties which includes daily stock movement, monthly and year-end stock take.
- Ensure AR/AP/GL transaction into the accounting system timely and accurately
- Working Location: Woodlands
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday 08.30am to 12.30pm
- LCCI Certification or Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Highly organised, strong time management with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently and is a good team player